Good to know
Before ordering you should:
- plan enough time to avoid very urgent translations,
- be aware that the average translation speed is 5 pages per day,
- be aware that one page equals 1,800 characters with spaces,
- define the exact purpose of the translation and
- be aware that translated texts tend to be longer than the originals (however, for example, when translating from English, German or French into Estonian, the texts usually become shorter).
When placing an order
When placing an order you should:
- inform the translation bureau of the exact purpose of the translation,
- inform the translation bureau of any special requests (for example, the applicable terms or style),
- deliver the text in an electronic form, whenever possible, and
- make provision for additional time for proof-reading and editing the text in order to get the best result – the amount of additional time depends on the length of the text.
After receiving the translation
After receiving the translation you should:
- examine the translation as soon as possible and
- inform the translation bureau immediately of any disagreements so that these could be solved as quickly and well as possible.